Booked

JasonM

Oh well the flights are booked for the 22nd of July, the holiday let is booked for 6 weeks just need to book the hire car.

house is up for sale and had a few viewings, had 3 companies around to price the move. feels a bit real now. The wife has had a few meltdowns already about the smallest things.

Need to sell my motorbike, if anyone that is staying or coming back to the UK wants a very special custom motorbike let me know.

Nice one Jason,

Our house is up for sale too and we have the cars still to sell. Waiting until the same is sorted before we book flights though. I would love to do it now but we really need to sell the house first.

I think having that deadline to work to will be really exciting.

Good Luck

G

• 2 weeks later...

Well our house is sold ( pending any dramas) so it is full steam ahead, felt a bit sad as well as happy, very weird. Applied for a job and got a reply. Saying I have a very impressive CV however they want to get the position filled before our landing date. In two minds to offer to come out early. ( that will be a conversation with the wife).

Starting to have a couple of wobbles myself when I see how upset the MIL is when we are all discussing things.

my two girls can't wait and are telling everyone who will listen that they are moving to Australia.

oh well back to check the list one more time to keep the ball rolling.