Any Business Brokers on here?...

rpakey

• 2 months later...
If so, please mail me as I am looking for an experienced business broker to help me find and complete on a business purchase

Any recommendations very much appreciated!

Option from August finally fell through, just bumping this up to see if there is anyone on here is aware of anything- I am a member of various sites offering businesses for sale, just looking at all options, anything considered (to a degree!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi rpakey

We have been in australia for 2 years and bought a business in the hills for our visas,we have doubled the turnover and just going for permanent residancey next month,we will be selling the business next year due to us hopefully getting permanent residency,great business showing good profit,let me know if you might be interested

Hi rpakey

We have been in australia for 2 years and bought a business in the hills for our visas,we have doubled the turnover and just going for permanent residancey next month,we will be selling the business next year due to us hopefully getting permanent residency,great business showing good profit,let me know if you might be interested

Hi, yes! I will PM you

Hi rpakey

If you buy a business from a visa holder in the same category as yourself you may not be eligible for PR. Immigration call this recycling (where immigrants sell businesses to each other) and they do not allow it, we had to pull out of a deal for that reason. This information was given by our visa agent and verified by the business migration officer in Perth.

Edited by j19jjr