Winter is on the way here

verystormy

Well, after a stunning weekend where we sat in t-shirts outside at the local pub basking in sunshine and in wonder that this is Scotland in October, the old Scottish saying "we will pay for that" seems to have applied.

I woke for work this morning to thick fog which cleared before I left the house only to discover the car was covered in thick ice and needed a good scraping before I could go anywhere, then today has been very cold and showery.

How are things in Perth now? Has spring arrived?

Well, after a stunning weekend where we sat in t-shirts outside at the local pub basking in sunshine and in wonder that this is Scotland in October, the old Scottish saying "we will pay for that" seems to have applied.

I woke for work this morning to thick fog which cleared before I left the house only to discover the car was covered in thick ice and needed a good scraping before I could go anywhere, then today has been very cold and showery.

How are things in Perth now? Has spring arrived?

Hi verystormy, yesterday was the first decent day for a long long time! I know you are a fan of the chilly weather so now we are both happy! Keep well rugged up!!!!

Well tomoz promises 30 deg. Sunday we black spot treated the pool yesterday and today we have added all chemicals to get it summer ready. With solar pool heater it reached 25 deg. Tomorrow,we are hoping for 28 deg ideal swimming temp so they say. This time last year pool getting used daily ......

We were in the highlands all this week and had great weather until yesterday when it chucked it down all day, but didn't mind in the slightest and had a great time. A distillery is a good time no matter the weather and really enjoyed a tour (£7 each including two drams of single malt and an engraved glass each). And treated myself to a bottle at the end.

We were in the highlands all this week and had great weather until yesterday when it chucked it down all day, but didn't mind in the slightest and had a great time. A distillery is a good time no matter the weather and really enjoyed a tour (£7 each including two drams of single malt and an engraved glass each). And treated myself to a bottle at the end.

Thats good value for money

• 4 months later...