3 days in Perth - where to go

Ktee

As you know I will be flying over from Brissy for the Perth get together and will be bringing mum to push my wheelchair. Mum as never been to Perth in her life, i would like to show her some of the best sites. The only issue is we won't have a car so is it worth booking a tour. Mum loves beaches and lovely beachside towns etc. @Rossmoyne you took me to a few lovely places and I can't remember their names. I liked the boardwalk place with a few shops and the place where they served fish and chips was that Fremantle? Are these places expensive to get to in a uber. I saw you have one of the red double decker tour buses are they any good? Also Rottnest what's that like, I would be in a wheelchair and mum is 70 so would struggle pushing far. Also do you get sea sick going out there. Believe me when I say I can get sick on a canal barge on Leeds and Liverpool canal lol.

The trains are excellent and have special places for wheel chairs if you will consider them? Stations also generally have lifts and things.

Freo would be easy by train or uber and not expensive.

Hillaries harder

Mandurah easy by train and the foreshore is stunning and dolphins are usually in the water by now.

Kings Park is a must

As you know I will be flying over from Brissy for the Perth get together and will be bringing mum to push my wheelchair. Mum as never been to Perth in her life, i would like to show her some of the best sites. The only issue is we won't have a car so is it worth booking a tour. Mum loves beaches and lovely beachside towns etc. @Rossmoyne you took me to a few lovely places and I can't remember their names. I liked the boardwalk place with a few shops and the place where they served fish and chips was that Fremantle? Are these places expensive to get to in a uber. I saw you have one of the red double decker tour buses are they any good? Also Rottnest what's that like, I would be in a wheelchair and mum is 70 so would struggle pushing far. Also do you get sea sick going out there. Believe me when I say I can get sick on a canal barge on Leeds and Liverpool canal lol.

Hillary's boat harbor

Rockingham beach

Kings park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk