Hot yoga in Rockingham area

Lou8670

Guest guest9824

Can't say as I've heard of it here Lou, maybe look on the shire websites at recreation centres see what's being run in them, might be worth a look. OH does yoga at work, but not hot yoga...I don't think , although he would say it gets quite hot when he is doing it....:wink:

Can't say as I've heard of it here Lou, maybe look on the shire websites at recreation centres see what's being run in them, might be worth a look. OH does yoga at work, but not hot yoga...I don't think , although he would say it gets quite hot when he is doing it....:wink:

Thanks Pea. I've had a look and there's lots on the internet although many say they are in Rockingham when I've looked they aren't. Also I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Recently I've been going to hot yoga (or Bikram yoga) and I'm starting to see some benefits.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a yoga class in or around Rockingham as I would like to continue when we arrive in. May.

Lou

I was thinking of trying it myself once we get out there, and I found a few places on Facebook. This one looks like it's based in Freo (so not too far away), but nor sure whether it's the right type of yoga for you: https://www.facebook.com/yogagrooves?fref=ts.

Ange