Halfords

stu4668

Are there any shops like Halfords in the northern suburbs where we can purchase car cleaning/polishing stuff? My son has just purchased his first car today and is keen to get it polished.

also we have been trying to locate a caffetiere, tried woollies, target all to no avail!!!! any advice from anyone or should we just drink coffee at Dome

Stu

Silly as it may seem, but I have found Bunnings do cheap car cleaning stuff, the same brands are the "halford" type shops here, but cheaper and Bunnings was the only place I could find traditional "yellow" dusters and white dishclothes.

Stu

Silly as it may seem, but I have found Bunnings do cheap car cleaning stuff, the same brands are the "halford" type shops here, but cheaper and Bunnings was the only place I could find traditional "yellow" dusters and white dishclothes.

I went into bunnings at Joondalup the other day, I was well impressed with the size of the store, I could spend several hours in there going up and down the aisles