Kids rugby in Perth. Cottesloe Rugby Club.

hoges49

Do you want to get your kids involved in rugby in Perth? This club is something to behold! Apart from a great club atmosphere with successful junior program, the club in the most prized location in the city! Cottesloe is a sought after beachside location and the club is set some 300m from the beach, on the hill with 180 degree ocean views. Rugby players, you'll have never played on a ground like this one! There's a friendly and social atmosphere for kids and parents alike. Locals and expats make up the mix. If your kids want to play rugby in Perth, this is the place. Training for younger kids is held Thursday evenings and for older players Tuesdays and Thursdays. The kids can head up for a meal in the clubhouse afterwards with a log fire burning (not subzero, but the winter does get chilly!). Contact Cottesloe Rugby Club, Perth.

When I am on hols, I stay at my friends at Rosser St overlooking the park, and have walked my friends dogs and kids over the park for 20 years, I am still to this day shocked how friendly the adult AND young kids are in the park, I think it would be a great club to be part of, and thats our plan once we make the move!