Where is your favourite place to have a coffee

Rossmoyne

Being a retired person, I seem to have more coffees out meeting friends than I ever did when I was working. I live south of the river, but I travel all over metro Perth and parts of WA visiting friends and family, and I have had some awful coffees and some brilliant coffees.

So where is your fave coffee place?

My current fave is "Antz Inya Pantz" on Albany Highway in East Victoria Park. Not only do they serve brilliant coffee.... they have the most amazing ethos that they only use local milk and products in their food, they also sell so many blends of coffee beans so you can brew good stuff at home, and they support their local community financially.

Tell us about your favourite local coffee place so we can try it out!

Cafe Coast Dawesville Cut.

Hi Elfie.... is that the cafe that is just off the side of the bridge? Used to be called the Jolly Frog or something? Haven't been that way for years now I use the Forest Highway to get to family in Margs.... maybe I need to make a detour!

• 3 weeks later...

I had a very decent coffee and lunch at the cafe near Drovers on Wanneroo Rd at Caramar recently. I have friends in Carramar and sometimes shop at the greengrocers, butcher, fish shop, but never tried the cafe before. Impressed! If you live in this area and shop here, give them a go.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Elfie.... is that the cafe that is just off the side of the bridge? Used to be called the Jolly Frog or something? Haven't been that way for years now I use the Forest Highway to get to family in Margs.... maybe I need to make a detour!

No it's not the jolly frog. It's a little bistro type cafe in the marina

• 2 weeks later...