176 visa-

Guest heneghane

Guest heneghane

Hi I am new to this site.

I want to apply for a 176 skilled visa as i am a nurse. I am 45 in 2010 so I need to do the application soon. My son has daily growth hormone injections, these are on a temporary basis and will stop in the next 12 - 15 mths. How long does the application take and secondly if my son is on the injections at the time of application for visa is it likely to be declined or would the fact that they only temporary be taken into account. Obviously it would be ideal if the application was made when he is off treatment but I might hit my 45th by then. Is there anyone who can offer advice.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pat and mike

don't know how long it takes for the visa, but there shouldn't be a problem about your sons health; our migration agent said that unless you've got one leg and need organ transplants you'll get in !! hurry up, we need nurses

Guest stu and annie

Hi

Annie is a paediatric nurse and we are almost at the end of our application its taken about 18 months but the clock does stop ticking once you have put your application in.

Not sure exactly at which stage that is but we used visa bureau and they were/are great and helped us with all the issues, I have two metal hips so was worried about getting our visa granted.

you can drop us a line and Annie will be able to give you some idea as to what is needed regarding info from the NMC to go to the ANMC etc

hope this helps

Stu