ANY work considered - any offers/suggestions?

Guest guest1928

Guest guest1928

Hi,

I'm moving over to Perth on 3rd May on a working holiday visa. I'll be looking for work straight away.

I have a couple of interviews with recruitment agents lined up, but am eager to find a job ASAP.

I'm not looking to 'further my career' as I'm coming out to Perth for a whole new experience & am therefore willing to consider any work, whether it's bar work, labouring, stacking shelves, etc, etc!

I come from an office environment & was hoping to get away from that, but would consider it if necessary. Personally, I come from a finance/banking background & have worked as a Business Analyst for both retail & investment banks.

If anyone knows of any jobs going or any useful contacts, please feel free to drop me a message on here or via email: makavelithedon23@yahoo.com

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lorna

If you go onto google.com.au and type in 'backpackers jobs' and the area you want i.e. backpackers jobs sydney, or perth, or backpackers hostels, or fruit picking, bar work it will come up with a list of companies that you can contact. Most of them offer accommodation along with the job so the wages wont be high. The accommodation may not be what you live in at home and you may be sharing with other back packers to from all around the world so always check where you're going before you go.