Bricklayer

Ernie10

I've been in Mandurah for 6 weeks and I'm ready to get started wondered if anybody had any leads our know of any teams who need a bricklayer I'm on a 489 so restricted to 6210 . Any help much appreciated

Hey Ernie off topic,how you finding it all? We are popping over to stay in The Sebel for a couple of weeks mid Nov,to have a look around Mandurah. Good luck with work

Hey Ernie off topic,how you finding it all? We are popping over to stay in The Sebel for a couple of weeks mid Nov,to have a look around Mandurah. Good luck with work

It's defiantly been a rollacoaster ride stressfull enjoyable the occasionable what the hell have we done . Pm me when your in town always up for a beer

It's defiantly been a rollacoaster ride stressfull enjoyable the occasionable what the hell have we done . Pm me when your in town always up for a beer

Will do!

Just trying to sort flights.....we will probably be on a 489. You have to live in Mandurah way I believe. How far up can you go?

Hi Ernie look in the West Australian Paper tom (Sat) was 30 odd adverts for Brickys last weekend you might have to travel a bit though if your visa will let you surely your not governed to Mandurah

Gaz

Hi Gaz

Been getting a couple of different statements our visa is a 489 which states we have to live in 6210 for 2 years and work for 1 but someone has stated that if I have an ABN registered to a mandarah address I can work anywhere not sure whats goin on at the min

Thanks Mike

Will do!

Just trying to sort flights.....we will probably be on a 489. You have to live in Mandurah way I believe. How far up can you go?

You can live with VS in Dawesville or Madora Bay the other way Dawesville is a bit away from civilisation but you are guaranteed sea views in most places what job are you coming for?

Hi Mike

mmmmmmmmmm not sure about that one seems abit harsh to be stuck in one small area but would they know if you were working somewhere else most house builders work all over Perth/Mandurah they are crying out for brickys in Perth I'm doing abit of laboring for my Nephew till I can get my tools out of the container (still in quarantine) He's turning work down and the poaching game has now started

Gaz

Hi Mike

mmmmmmmmmm not sure about that one seems abit harsh to be stuck in one small area but would they know if you were working somewhere else most house builders work all over Perth/Mandurah they are crying out for brickys in Perth I'm doing abit of laboring for my Nephew till I can get my tools out of the container (still in quarantine) He's turning work down and the poaching game has now started

Gaz

I know so many different answers suppose I'll have to ask a serious question on immigration issues I've put a post on mandurah poms and got 32 replies can choose between 2 starts mon got 3 people contacting me mon

From the sublime to the rediculous