Telephone interview next week!

shelz

Hello,

Email this morning for an telephone interview next week! (very nervous!)

It for a community health nurse for WA.gov - got advised that i will be sent an email with questions 15 minutes before my interview then will have my interview - agghh - scary!

I have read tips on other posts but has anyone else had interview for this kind of position or is working in this position now?

Good luck! I can't advise re the position but I had a telephone interview for the job I'm going to in WA and I much preferred it to a normal interview! Felt much more relaxed, could have lots of notes in front of me etc. great they give you a prompt 15mins before too!

All the questions I was asked were very normal interview Qs, nothing unusual so just practice! :D

We send people the questions by email 15 mins before the interview (those being seen face to face arrive 15 mins before to look at the question). Questions will be based around whatever the selection criteria is (usually), Probably scenario's but i'm only guessing as I interview for Mental health. What was on the selection criteria? Some ideas/possibilities - There will be something for you to talk about the actual job e.g. home visiting, lone worker policy, team work,. Teaching/research/QI activity, Governance, conflict resolution

Thank you for your feedback -

I guess i am just nervous and a little panicky; would be lovely to have a job to go to before we come out. Im not sure though as this job was for a 'pool' so not sure if there is an actual job or they interview everyone that meets the person spec.

Fingers crossed, I will be doing a bit more reseach over the weekend x

Well, fingers crossed - had my telephone interview this morning and should hear back in a few weeks. Dont think i answered the questions as well as I could have done and rambled on a little, but did my best at the time (with a 7 year old who had been sick just prior to the phone ringing!) - Typical!

The waiting game continues....