Job prospects for vehicle painters in or around Perth

Guest sam

Hello

This is my first post so new to all this.

Has anyone out there got any information on the jobs/salary of vehicle painters in Perth. I have over 20 years experience in UK and have all my paperwork/qualifications. My family and I are planning on emmigrating so any information would be a great help. Am just worried in case there are no jobs out there.

Cheers

Sam

Hi Sam my BIL is a vehicle sprayer and has always been really busy. ( been here 4 years) They have just opened a new shop in midland and have noticed it go a little quieter. He is unsure if it's the new shop just taking time to get off its feet or a bit of a slow down.

That said though they are always looking for quality paint sprayers so I would have thought you will be ok.

Try speaking to a few of these places around the areas you would like to live and get a feel for their reaction on jobs.

Good luck

Hi there,

Thank's for your reply, all information is helpful. I think I will start to contact some bodyshop's directly. Hopefully the new bodyshop will pick up and be busy!

I know this is a bit cheeky-but do you know the name of the new bodyshop?!!

cheers

Sam