Fabricators/Welders/Engineers/Electricians/Pipe Fitters/Cabinet Makers/Laggers

casson35

Great opportunity for above mentioned trades. My Employer is looking to take on a lot of workers starting after Christmas. Good reliable company in Perth building Government and Commercial Aluminium Vessels. 4 day 40 hour week as standard with overtime

Friday and Saturday when we are busy.

457 visa's available to all trades!!!

Send me your Resume for it to be fast tracked to HR.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, just wondered if you were still looking for fabricator/welders? I have 9 years experience but have already completed my 2 year working visa and have returned back to the UK. I am hoping to secure a 457 visa and return as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hi, just wondered if you were still looking for fabricator/welders? I have 9 years experience but have already completed my 2 year working visa and have returned back to the UK. I am hoping to secure a 457 visa and return as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hi, yes we are still looking for fabricators. Do you have much marine/aluminium experience? Send your resume to the email address above and we will go from there.

Thanks, Tom