189 visa granted!!!!!!!!

Keith

Thanks so much, we just cannot believe it at all 9 o clock we got the call don't think its sunk in!!!!!

We are hoping to in January, my wife has taken voluntary redundancy in work and doesn't finish until Christmas so we will have christmas here then off we go.

We have just been rang up by are agent to confirm the 189 visa has been granted, we are in a state of shock as we didn't even know we had a case officer!

Fantastic news!!! I was wondering if you would have heard as we got our request to go for medicals and get police checks this morning. After the email from our agent recently we really weren't expecting that.

Congratulations again, not long now then!!! :ssign19:

great news Keith - as Ellen says we got the request for police checks and medicals this morning so were back in action - quite a shock after the last email - maybe they read this forum!

We're hoping to make a start on everything this afternoon. I'm working from home today so that's a bit of a bonus really. I think we're still in shock too.

Really pleased for you, it feels like we're getting very close.

• 1 month later...