EOI submitted, can anyone tell me how long it is till you get a reply?

jomaniura

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go on link above and go on the hospital that you require website should tell ya. Mine was pic,height, weight, urine, general checkup blood pressure, chest x ray and blood test. Partner s was the same my 3 yr old was weight height and a general checkup. But there is an age cutoff for children where they have to blood tests and xray.

Edited by Mark Beesley

If you go on link above and go on the hospital that you require website should tell ya. Mine was pic,height, weight, urine, general checkup blood pressure, chest x ray and blood test. Partner s was the same my 3 yr old was weight height and a general checkup. But there is an age cutoff for children where they have to blood tests and xray.

Oopps weight..... Best get on a diet after Xmas ;)

If you plan on working in Australia as a nurse/doctor paramedic etc. you have to have hepatitis B and C tests, certainly made my wife's medical a bit more expensive. My kids who are 3 years and 10 months just had a basic medical and did not require x-Rays or blood tests. I was taken slightly off guard when I had to drop and cough though! I knew the Aussies were thorough but bloody hell!

We got the invite this afternoon :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Congratulations, now the real waiting game starts, we sent our visa applications 2 weeks ago and already feels like a year, still toying with doing police checks and Medicals to reduce any further delays. I just want to start planning the move.......... See stir crazy after 2 weeks and this bit can take 3 months just to get a case worker, final stretch final stretch, if I keep saying it....... It does bugger all...

again congratulations.