189 visa granted!!!!! Let the adventure commence!!

Bouncy

Got out visa grant yesterday!! Where to start now!! Hope to be coming out to perth in August/September this year. Any advice regarding flights and arrival accommodation greatly recieved! There will be myself a nurse, hubby and two boys 2 and 4 years!! Exciting times!!!! Xx

Got out visa grant yesterday!! Where to start now!! Hope to be coming out to perth in August/September this year. Any advice regarding flights and arrival accommodation greatly recieved! There will be myself a nurse, hubby and two boys 2 and 4 years!! Exciting times!!!! Xx

Congratulations!!! Let the fun begin, good luck with your move :biggrin:.

Congratulations!! really chuffed for you, waiting on mine now any day now

If you look on http://www.airbnb.com.au they are by far the best site in my opinion for cheap short term rentals and the site is easy to use. Good luck with all the upcoming arrangements

Congratulations.

stayz.com.au is popular for short term rentals.

Flights - just go through all the normal online web sites. Though if you consider Singapore Air (who are very good) i recommend you look at their options for a stop over in Singapore as often amazing value.

Congratulations Bouncy, it's a great feeling!

VeryStormy why is Singapore Airlines amazing value? I wouldn't mind doing a stopover!

Hi @Benji1980 we are also at the selling junk stage!! Think this stage will be the longest!! (We have a lot of junk). This week going to open our bank accounts. Hit a friend who is a landlord going to look after our house. Just need to get the house ready and get it rented a bit nearer the time and book flights!! Oh and get the movers to come and pack the rest of the junk we aren't selling ha!! Doesn't seem like too much to get done !! Or maybe I'm deluding myself ha!! Have you got much else to sort? Have you got a Job there? Do you know which area your heading to yet? So many questions!!!!

Hi @Ashlenelouise! Ours came through in 11 weeks!! Got asked for medicals and police checks week 9, got them uploaded week 10 then 1 week later visa granted!!!! Not long at all!! We are hoping to come out in August! Do you know which area you'll go to? I'm slightly obsessed with areas at the mo, ha!! Will you be going alone or with family!! It's dead exciting isn't it!! :-)

Well done with the job that must be a big weight off your mind knowing you'll be earning tea straight away! Has your other half got anything yet? I've got an interview coming up for a hospital in mandurah so looking at secret harbour and the surrounds! So difficult to know where we'll like without being there!! I'm sure all will become clear! Enjoying looking at the houses in reiwa!! X

Hi @Benji1980 we are also at the selling junk stage!! Think this stage will be the longest!! (We have a lot of junk). This week going to open our bank accounts. Hit a friend who is a landlord going to look after our house. Just need to get the house ready and get it rented a bit nearer the time and book flights!! Oh and get the movers to come and pack the rest of the junk we aren't selling ha!! Doesn't seem like too much to get done !! Or maybe I'm deluding myself ha!! Have you got much else to sort? Have you got a Job there? Do you know which area your heading to yet? So many questions!!!!?

I've opened a bank account and set up moneycorp. I'm selling a house but that seems to be going ok at the moment. Three children equals a lot of junk! Car boots, eBay and Facebook local buy, swap, sells?! All the proceeds I'll transfer over as Oz cash :-)