invites for visa???

racheld

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rachel, did you have any luck with this? I got approved for state sponsorship and have sent back my nomination agreement but have yet to be invited to apply for my actual 190 visa. It'll be 3 weeks this Thursday and all my emails haven't been responded to. Is it meant to take this long...? Everything I've read suggests that it's meant to come through immediately...

Hi Rachel, did you have any luck with this? I got approved for state sponsorship and have sent back my nomination agreement but have yet to be invited to apply for my actual 190 visa. It'll be 3 weeks this Thursday and all my emails haven't been responded to. Is it meant to take this long...? Everything I've read suggests that it's meant to come through immediately...

Hi

yes I got invited on Monday and my visa company are sending all my paper work at some point, not sure when they will do it as I thought they would have sent it by now.

not sure how long thing take now hopefully you will hear something soon. See if anyone else on here

knows

Thanks Rachel :-)

How long did you wait in total? Good luck with yours - hopefully it comes through quickly for you.x

hi

it has only taken a few week following EOI to get invited, but the whole journey has taken about 5 year as i used an agent who took all my money and did nothing so it took time to get the money together to start again. just got to get through my medical that the next hurdle as i have a few medical problem. If all goes well i would like to in perth at the end of the year.

congratulation on your news today MissNancy x

Sorry to hear you got mucked around by an agency :-( That sounds awful!! I hope you were able to get your money back! Did you report them to the DIAC? I certainly would have!! I hope you got your money back too!

Yes :-) I was really pleased when the invite finally came through.

Have you done your medical yet? Hope it went well if you have :-)