Visa Process

stu4668

My wife has just sent all the documents to the ANMC for her skills assessment, how long does it usually take to receive the letter of determination?

after that we are apllying for WA sponsorship, how long does that take?

after that we are applying to DIAC for a 176 visa, if we get the application in before July 1st 2012 will be accepted on the old system or will we have to go on the new skills select system?

sorry for so many questions, we have decided to do the visa application by ourselves initially and if it gets to hard then we might contact a migration agent. any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Guest traceyd

Hi, when I applied to ANMAC, they said 12 weeks, it took a little longer, about 15 weeks as they asked for further information and NMC verification didn't arrive the first time. Tracey

Hi, when I applied to ANMAC, they said 12 weeks, it took a little longer, about 15 weeks as they asked for further information and NMC verification didn't arrive the first time. Tracey

thanks tracey, I just hope my wife did include everything, i am sure she did!!!! did you apply for state sponsorship after?