Perth processing times RSMS

Hi I am waiting to lodge our visa but one offical site says they are currently dealing with 23 December applications and LAST MONTH they were dealing with 16 December applications. I was told about 3-4 mths for our part but if I work it out at that rate, they'll just turn around and say no as hubby will be 45 in 2013!!!!

:((((:arghh:

Hiya

I got this from DIAC website today . Not sure if its of any use to you but worth a look maybe.

Best of luck !!

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

Hi I am waiting to lodge our visa but one offical site says they are currently dealing with 23 December applications and LAST MONTH they were dealing with 16 December applications. I was told about 3-4 mths for our part but if I work it out at that rate, they'll just turn around and say no as hubby will be 45 in 2013!!!!

:((((:arghh:

Hi Corinne

I have replied to your private message answering your other question but wanted to clarify for you that the age is a time of application criteria, (not time of decision criteria) so if you lodge for an RSMS whilst your husband is 44 that is fine. As of 1st July the age is supposed to be upped to under 50, I say supposed as the changes still havent been passed in Law. (i think that should be any day now!) However, under the current criteria for RSMS over 45's can still apply under exceptional circumstances! Dnt worry some of this confuses me as much as you! With regards to processing times I believe the client charter is saying 5 months for low risk RSMS but Agent Decision Ready are coming through very quickly. I was delighted with my last one being granted in 3 weeks but a mate of mine beat me with a week and a day!!! He has challenged me to beat him but I think that would be impossible, as that was the fastest I have heard. he promises to buy the Guiness (he is Irish) if I get one through quicker, but imagine the round will be on me!

As there seem to be a lot of Agent Ready applications in at the moment, the other ones may take the 5 months stated, however being Priority 1 , you still stand in a strong position. Also if possible lodge your nomination and application together with all required docs and that will certainly speed things up too.

Dont forget that if licencing is mandatory for your occupation you must provide that aswell.

I hope this all comes together soon for you Corinne as you seem to been having nightmare after nightmare!!!

Good luck and dont foget the old saying good things come to those who wait!!!!! (Something that can be a long wait when visas are involved!!!)