Thread: RSMS Subclass 187 post July 2012

Title
      Liked
      67 times
      Rep
      Levi is on a distinguished road
      Status
      Quote Originally Posted by pallaver View Post
      RCB approved today! Now the real waiting can start..!!
      Hi, what is an RCB ?
      28-year-old Hungarian national maybe heading to Perth. | IELTS can shove it by the way. L8.5 R9 W7.5 S6.5 (Remark negative) | IELTS is corrupt (listen to audio): http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/...rriers/2948964

Nee

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Nee is on a distinguished road
      Status
      Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
      Hi, what is an RCB ?
      regional certifying body

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      gwen90 is on a distinguished road
      Status

acknowledgement

Quote Originally Posted by Nee View Post
      No further updates for us unfortunately. I was also thinking May.....it seems so long off :(
      Hello !!
      i would like to know what sort of acknowledgement did u receive on the 7th of dec. is it an acknowledgement of valid visa application for Regional Employer nomination.

thanks

Nee

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Nee is on a distinguished road
      Status
      Quote Originally Posted by gwen90 View Post
      Hello !!
      i would like to know what sort of acknowledgement did u receive on the 7th of dec. is it an acknowledgement of valid visa application for Regional Employer nomination.

thanks
      Yes that's exactly what it was

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      gwen90 is on a distinguished road
      Status

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nee View Post
      Yes that's exactly what it was
      thank you
      Nee likes this.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      SonicBlue82 is on a distinguished road
      Status
      Hi Guys,

Here is my timeline... FYI - I'm also not a Pom nor do I live in Perth, but thought I would share my info! I'm from Canada and I live in Adelaide.

Nomination lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012
      RSMS (187) Direct Entry Non Decision Ready visa application lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012
      Acknowledgement of valid nomination received - 12 September 2012
      Acknowledgement of valid visa application received - 12 September 2012
      Bridging visa granted - 12 September 2012
      Nomination lodged with RCB - 10 October 2012
      Nomination approved by RCB - 13 November 2012

My migration agent has provided me with the TRN numbers and passwords for the eVisa site so I can monitor the status of my application. For the nomination, a number of relevant documents and the RCB advice was uploaded and attached. When I logged in to view the nomination, I could see all of the attachments. However, back in mid-December all of the attachments disappeared. I couldn't think of any reason why they would just disappear. I had my employer contact DIAC and they were informed that if the documents were attached, then there is no need to worry... So I could only assume perhaps they have an internal file and the attachments are there?

I am curious ... has this happened to anyone else? When you log into the eVisa site, are your documents/attachments missing??

BTW - the status of my nomination and visa application is still just 'Application received"

It is nice to see that Stelol1's 187 visa has been approved, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. But just so frustrating when you have to be patient for so long and not hear anything!

I was just having a look at the Skilled Migration Visa Processing Times website here:

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm

And according to this site, RSMS visas are under Priority Group 1 and the processing time for SkillSelect (subclass 187) is 6 months. So my application was lodged on 11 September meaning my visa might be approved in just over 1 month from now! So that is exciting ... fingers crossed :)

I'm interested to hear everyone else's story / updates!

Cheers guys and I will keep my fingers crossed for each and every one of you that your visas get processed quickly!
      Levi likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      berik.yoem is on a distinguished road
      Status
      Quote Originally Posted by SonicBlue82 View Post
      Hi Guys,

My migration agent has provided me with the TRN numbers and passwords for the eVisa site so I can monitor the status of my application. For the nomination, a number of relevant documents and the RCB advice was uploaded and attached. When I logged in to view the nomination, I could see all of the attachments. However, back in mid-December all of the attachments disappeared. I couldn't think of any reason why they would just disappear. I had my employer contact DIAC and they were informed that if the documents were attached, then there is no need to worry... So I could only assume perhaps they have an internal file and the attachments are there?

I am curious ... has this happened to anyone else? When you log into the eVisa site, are your documents/attachments missing??

BTW - the status of my nomination and visa application is still just 'Application received"

Dear SonicBlue82

Im in the same situation as yours.

My agent gave me a TRN and password so I monitored my nomination status on eVisa website. All the supporting documents were there on the list, but then, suddenly all the documents got just disappeared since last year - I guess it was december. I asked my agent about it and she said there's nothing to worry about it as long as all the documents have been uploaded before. She also said the immigration office will contact her if they open my case.

So, lets just prey. I hope this cruel waiting game will end someday, soon.

I'm also curious if this thing happened to anyone else?

BTW, my timeline is here. My goal is 187 visa in QLD

RCB was lodged and approved in May, 2012 - I don't remember the date, but it was pretty quick to get the RCB approved. But it was just my case, I heard that it takes a lot of time to just get the RCB nowadays.

Nomination was lodged 30/Sep/2012

And... I'm still waiting for the nomination to be approved, I'll lodge the visa application after the nomination approved. Coz this is my second time trying to get the visa. My first try was refused coz the nomination was refused. I just withdrew my visa application due the the nomination refusal, so I didn't get 3-year-ban from any visa refusal.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      527 times
      Rep
      Cerberus1 is on a distinguished road
      Status
      Quote Originally Posted by berik.yoem View Post
      BTW, my timeline is here. My goal is 187 visa in QLD
      Hi berik.yoem
      If you're heading to QLD, you might be better off posting on our sister site - http://www.lifeinqueensland.com

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      SonicBlue82 is on a distinguished road
      Status
      Hi berik.yoem,

Cheers for sharing your timeline and information! It makes me feel a little more at ease knowing that I'm not the only person out there with "missing documents". I have also been told that if they have been uploaded previously that there is nothing to worry about and they will have them. I think it's just a glitch with their system since they updated it, which is why they're not visible. But anyway, once a case officer is assigned, they will contact our migration agents if any documents are missing.

My application has basically consumed my life at this stage! The waiting is killing me. It's soooo frustrating to be patient and not hear anything about the status of the application! I've just past the 5-month mark since my nomination and visa were lodged together... fingers crossed our applications are processed and granted soon!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      berik.yoem is on a distinguished road
      Status
      Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus1 View Post
      Hi berik.yoem
      If you're heading to QLD, you might be better off posting on our sister site - http://www.lifeinqueensland.com

Thanks Cerberus1. I was just excited seeing with a similar case of SonicBlue with mine :). I'll surf the website you mentioned. Ta.

•  
    Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast