All packed....

alant

Good luck with everything. I know it is difficult, but try to relax, have a glass of wine and try not to stress. We have been here five weeks and even though the first couple of weeks were tough, I don't think it hit home exactly what we had done, I was too caught up in packing and saying goodbye, but now I feel at home already. Everyone here is so friendly and will got out of their way to help you no matter what it is you need. My three children have settled really quick, two even started school today and thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Where abouts are you heading to?

Sarah

Guest guest9824
....and ready to go!! That's all our worldly possessions been packed up by the shippers to start their journey to Oz.

Our journey starts on Monday.....I cannot wait!!!

Best of luck Alant. Let the fun begin. I will be sure to order some sunshine for when you arrive:biggrin:

Hi we are in Wembley Downs at the moment in our holiday let and move to Scarborough in two weeks. Hopefully our container arrives in port today, so that has come really quick, less then 6 weeks, but obviously it now has to clear customs. Keep us posted how you get on and shortly you will be in this amazing place.

Sarah

At least you can relax a bit now Alant:biggrin:

Wishing you all a safe journey and the best of luck for your future in Perth.

It will be us in a few weeks:swoon:

Have you managed to sell your house in Spain? I was thinking about it only the other day as a friend of mine who is also emigrating to Australia is trying to sell their Spanish property and is not having much luck...I imagine the Spanish Gibraltar situation isn't helping either