what are you doing at this moment

odies

Just been catching up on the contributory parent visa thread on poms in oz and saw this thread and thought us PP people would love this.

so

I am watching open all hours on gold, reading post on PP having a cup of tea and eating a scone. After going shopping and getting soaked !

Edited by odies

Guest guest9824

Just woke up, having the obligatory cup of tea in bed, listening to the mAggies and parrots, lovely sunny morning, OH is installing an outside shower and the markets are on at Kala. Happy days!

peax

Well Ive been to work home showered hair washed hoovered and mopped the floor just done the ironing in the laundry with door open with a fan on me as I am hot! Think its time for another shower. Soon to be eating Moroccan lamb and having a very large g&t on the patio. I think i deserve it :laugh:

Listening to my horrible neighhbours music and base and really bad screaming 'singing' since 3pm, and thats with all our windows and doors shut. Fear its only going to get worse and louder as the night goes on :(

thank god we are moving in less than two weeks! At least it is incentivising us to pack quicker!!!

Listening to my horrible neighhbours music and base and really bad screaming 'singing' since 3pm, and thats with all our windows and doors shut. Fear its only going to get worse and louder as the night goes on :(

thank god we are moving in less than two weeks! At least it is incentivising us to pack quicker!!!

Sorry to hear about the 'neighbours from hell', the like was not for them of course..... Lol

Just made lunch for the kids. Mrs p just padded out of bed having bowled in at 2.30 with A pickled liver. Trying not to laugh as she grapples with a blister packet of drugs to make her more human.

Went to the very moving shark cull protest this am, swim on Cott beach, free afternoon

Hi portlaunay, your OH sounds fab! Tee hee. My mate would have been at the shark cull protest this morn too, wow, as you say moving I bet. Enjoy rest of day!

Good Luck! We're doing exactly the same. Just finished with the duster!!

Mine have been. Supposed to be 2 but one cancelled. They rent a flat round the corner and like the area. First time buyers and want a garage. Pointed out all the good things. Nearly sold it to myself lol.

Good luck with your viewers. I'll say a little prayer for you tonight.

Debs

back home from work, coffee in hand on the settee listening to the wind and rain it is freezing here

.....and this like wasn't for the shocking weather that you guys are having right now either. 35deg+ days again starting next week; been a bit chilly here today, failed to hit 30deg!

Hi travelchic, ours have been too. Really hope yours go for it, it's the last piece in the puzzle isn't it. Ours liked it but not sure if they'll go for it. We've had 6 viewings and a 'cheeky' offer but only been up for a week. Market seems to be okay. Here's hoping and fingers crossed for you x

Hi travelchic, ours have been too. Really hope yours go for it, it's the last piece in the puzzle isn't it. Ours liked it but not sure if they'll go for it. We've had 6 viewings and a 'cheeky' offer but only been up for a week. Market seems to be okay. Here's hoping and fingers crossed for you x

Hang on in there for the right price. We had the same in the first week of viewings and a ridiculously cheeky offer but within 3 months we had a serious offer and sold our house yesterday :biglaugh:

Now to work out our 3 months notice :wubclub: