Are you moving to Australia in 2015

Ktee

What month do you hope to land in Australia?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What month do you hope to land in Australia?

• March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December

Hi

we are just in the process of selling our house, fingers crossed we only have a couple more weeks till completion and then we can set a date and book the container :jiggy:

Oh very exciting hope everything goes to plan. I see you are from Hartlepool, I use to own a pub in Trimdon many many moons ago.

Our house is on the market and I'm contracted to work until the End of June, so hoping we can get it to all come together at the right time with a view to moving in August - although, it all goes well, July would not be out of the question.

Mega stressed about the house at the minute. The shippers are coming in to quote for us too.

5 weeks today we fly out to Perth - 1st April - house sold and scheduled to complete on same day(either utter madness or great timing..), cars to sell, life to pack and erm visa still to land......keeping calm though and all planned out I hope with accommodation, removals all lined up and finger on the buttons of other things ready to say go - just need my magic 457 to be granted or I'll be in a spot of trouble #timetosweat

Keep faith gar374 - we didn't have a sniff of a viewing or a sale for 6 months and then it happened, exactly at same time I found the right job which was a bit lucky

5 weeks today we fly out to Perth - 1st April - house sold and scheduled to complete on same day(either utter madness or great timing..), cars to sell, life to pack and erm visa still to land......keeping calm though and all planned out I hope with accommodation, removals all lined up and finger on the buttons of other things ready to say go - just need my magic 457 to be granted or I'll be in a spot of trouble #timetosweat

Keep faith gar374 - we didn't have a sniff of a viewing or a sale for 6 months and then it happened, exactly at same time I found the right job which was a bit lucky

When end did you send off your 457? Xx

Ah right yes - sounds tight if planning to fly in just ~5 weeks from applying but if mine is in the process then that's only taken 4 weeks. Just as back up I've made sure all our normal visitor visas are in place so we will be flying over whatever the situ..

Ooo this is risky?! I have a job to start on the 13th but if the visa has not arrived this can be moved back. I don't see why we wouldn't be granted the visa but still a little worried of flying without it x