Packing for the movecube!

cutchibear

Just enjoying a cuppa and a pastry before continuing to tackle the packing for the Cube arrival on friday.

Luckily most of it is done and in storage at my MIL from when we sold our house in November but still clothes, furniture, toys etc to sort through! Really hope it all fits come friday.

Any final bits of advice???

Laura x

Just enjoying a cuppa and a pastry before continuing to tackle the packing for the Cube arrival on friday.

Luckily most of it is done and in storage at my MIL from when we sold our house in November but still clothes, furniture, toys etc to sort through! Really hope it all fits come friday.

Laura x

how exciting for you laura !! when are your flights booked for ?xx

Laura x

Hi @cutchibear. Do all your paperwork the night before especially the inventory. I crossed out anything that didn't fit in. Easier than remembering what's gone in. Also make sure you have a copy of your passport and visa for the paperwork, I'd already packed my printer when I realised this. Heavy stuff should go in the middle and mattresses around the side for padding. If you are taking your TV and have the box provided by sevenseas put some cushions and pillows in with it.

Thanks @DangerousDave I've been going through the forms tonight...completing the declarations. Think may do the inventory as go along as pack each item. Hubby taking visas and passports to work tomorrow to copy! Our tv is in its original box so hopefully pretty secure! There is soooo much stuff in the garage I'm convinced it's not going to fit!!! 48hrs and it will be done!