Flights booked

louloubelle

Great news

I'm hoping to book mine for 24th November - my headteacher agreed to my leaving date this week so it feels even more real now! I too don't really know how I feel; excited one minute then scared, then sad to be leaving my parents!

oh and just one last thing …. remember that alot of people say " they are going to do this or that " - but you guys are doing it ! It is very brave and youre making the most of life !

And anyhow you cn be back in the UK with 24 hrs ….. sooooo chill have a wine on the plane and enjoy ;o)

Exciting times ahead for you all. Just remember though that it is quite normal to swing from ultra excitement that your dream is about to come true, panic that you have so little time to get everything done, and then onto despair that you will be leaving loved ones behind. This is all quite normal.... just keep your eye on the end prize, and if it all gets too much for you, jump on here and vent because we all totally understand where you are coming from! Rossy

Hi, we booked our flights on Monday and fly on the 20th September !!! Totally mad and no time to think, over emotional, total state of panic , writing endless lists and keep walking into rooms forgetting why I went in them. At least it won't be a long drawn out goodbyes, maybe see you on the other side we can compare madness! We will be near Joondalup also, Debbie x

Edited by debra

Not long at all @debra, good luck with the move, you must give us an update when you arrive and settle. Hopefully put some faces to names on the other side

Hi louloubelle ,

Most definitely get in touch when you arrive, I'm in such a whirlwind, can't stop thinking and not sleeping, I keep telling myself this must be normal! ?

Hope all is going well with your plans

Deb x