I know no one will care but ......

ali

Taken from the popular PIO thread - this thread is to tell us things that are important to you but no one else will care about ... I'll start ...

........ my son is going for sports captain, elections next week (I think) - poster made and fingers crossed.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know no one will care but..... it is soooooo cold here I am indoors but can't feel the end of my nose!!!! Daren't put heating on as can't afford anymore oil!! Dig out another layer I guess and dream of warm sunny climates! x

Guest Tigger69

I know no one will care but we have just shifted loads of junk that my OH has been collecting for years out of his workshop :ssign19:. I do wish he wasn't a welder/blacksmith/motorbike mechanic and a hoarder of tools, how many tools does a man need:arghh:.

Guest Catnoehughes

I know nobody will care but...... got a bug bite in my eye and it swelled up so bad it was half closed and I looked like quasimodo, that subsided but now my shoulder muscles are all in spasm and its really sore :( I'm feeling very sorry for myself right now :(

I know no-one will care ......... but my wife keeps on getting bitten by random bugs and always takes a bad reaction (not life threatening). One trip to A&E, one trip to out of hours doctor, one trip to GP, and 3 days signed off work in the last 4 weeks.

A bit of a bug theme developing;

I did a really stupid thing. Was out at Armadale for a meeting this afternoon and walking back to my car I spotted a line of huge dark brown, almost black ants. I watched them for a while and then curiosity got the better of me and I put my hand down to encourage one on so I could get a closer look.

Don't do this, they bite. I knew they bite but I thought "It's a big ant, but it's only an ant after all, how bad can it be?"

Quite bad. Like a bee sting. And the bugger wouldn't let go. It was on that soft, fleshy part of the back of your hand and it has now swollen and hurts.

I thought the sweating and elevated heart rate I was experiencing was due to the Long Macc I had before I left but a quick review of the net and I suspect it was some kind of Bulldog ant.

I'm such a cock! :wacko::embarressed: