Renting a room or apartment in Perth

Guest mike1965

Guest mike1965

Hi i am loking for some advice in renting in Perth. I (all being well) move over to start my job in the ambulance in April. I will be based in the CBD for three weeks then in the metro Perth area. Not sure exactly where i will be stationed yet but have been told by Hr that its all around 45mins from CBD. I am on my own and looking for a comfortable quiet room or apartment rental. Can anyone help with areas to choose or (not) and companies that can help? many thanks. Mike

Guest sally-24

Hi Mike. Try looking on Reiwa.com for ideas. You can enter your budget and area and have a look at what is available. theres a map with each property to give an idea of distance from the centre. The backpackers places are good for the initial few days, and excellent for information too. Happy searching, Sally.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The.Colebecks
Hi i am loking for some advice in renting in Perth. I (all being well) move over to start my job in the ambulance in April. I will be based in the CBD for three weeks then in the metro Perth area. Not sure exactly where i will be stationed yet but have been told by Hr that its all around 45mins from CBD. I am on my own and looking for a comfortable quiet room or apartment rental. Can anyone help with areas to choose or (not) and companies that can help? many thanks. Mike

Just popped in to say "Hi & Welcome to the Site" :D

Try here if you are still looking for accommodation

Rental Accommodation in Aus

All the best

Kind regards

Karen & Co

Emigrate Assistance

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm from Singapore and will be relocating to Perth on 5th May09. Would like to know if any people out there who wish to rent out an apartment room ? I would prefer it to be near Perth city or close to public transport if it's in other suburb areas. It would be more convenient for me to move around initially when I'm there as I don't have my own transport.

Also would like to know if there's any people out there who is willing to share accomodation with me as the rent in Perth looks quite expensive for a single person ? My budget is actually quite tight. If there's no choice and I really need to live alone, I hope to look for accomodation which ask for less than A$200 per week.

By the way, I also like to gather some feedback on living expenses for a single. May I know what's the living expenses for a single per week ? Would greatly appreciate if there's a breakdown on the expenses.

Through my research, it seems like the expenses still round up to a min. of A$300 per week.

Greatly appreciate any kind soul out there to provide me some information..

Thank You Very Much !

Really Looking forward to starting a New Life and knowing more new friends there..

Cheers !