Fantasy homes

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, maybe not a 'dream' home but I've been trawling through Realestate.com this week and just found this which I think is pretty darn gorgeous even if it is in need of some modernisation

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1331[/ATTACH]

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-lifestyle-wa-hoffman-7566963

Anyone have anything beautiful to share?

Wheres the pool??

Debs

Wine cellar looks a bit sparse lol you'd have to sort that out before you invite me round. I'm still on money saving mode pmsl.

The WA estate agents are going to report back to sellers that there's been a massive increase of online interest ha ha.

Debs

That is beautiful isn't it? The only problem is that it is literally in the middle of the Beacy Bronx.

A few weeks ago the police raided a number of houses at dawn. It was unreal, there were a dozen or so horses, police cars everywhere, SWAT style cops looking mean. This was all as a result of around half a dozen houses in a small area with anti-social issues, things like noise, drug use, dumping rubbish. It looked like the siege in Die Hard, there was even a helicopter and it wouldn't have surprised me if a tank rolled in.

Coming from Lewisham you'd have loved it. I'm thinking of writing to the cops for them to let me know when the next raid will be so we can get the popcorn in.

If it's space you're after;

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-albany-113846527

This place has been on the market since we arrived here three years ago. I'm thinking of putting an offer in, I just need 20 other people to come in with me, anyone fancy a share in a Perth Poms Palace?

amazing !! but just think of all that housework !!

That is beautiful isn't it? The only problem is that it is literally in the middle of the Beacy Bronx.

A few weeks ago the police raided a number of houses at dawn. It was unreal, there were a dozen or so horses, police cars everywhere, SWAT style cops looking mean. This was all as a result of around half a dozen houses in a small area with anti-social issues, things like noise, drug use, dumping rubbish. It looked like the siege in Die Hard, there was even a helicopter and it wouldn't have surprised me if a tank rolled in.

Coming from Lewisham you'd have loved it. I'm thinking of writing to the cops for them to let me know when the next raid will be so we can get the popcorn in.

I was wondering why houses in that area seemed to be a bit cheaper lol. Within 200meters of my current home we have dumped rubbish, random raves (or at least crazy loud rave like music), a derelict house, and a couple of houses that look like half their kitchen and other tat is stewn around the front garden. . .it'll be just like home then.

Edited by kookylittlestar