Furnished rental needed from end Nov 14 till Feb 15

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Our fully furnished, 4 bed, 3 bath family home with pool is available to rent for 6 weeks from 14th dec to end Jan 2015 if you are still looking? We are going to Uk during that period so looking to rent it out to nice family. Rent negotiable. We are in Kingsley Northern Suburbs close to train links, buses and 10 mins from Mullalloo beach. Contact me if interested. Sharon

Hi Thompsons

Just getting back into the forum, I seem to have been away a while - and think I can help you, we have a modern 3 bedroom property in ButlerAvailable 28th November to 7 January at $630 per week, this includes utilities. It's fully furnished with everything you will need - let me know if you want more details :)

Hi Lammy, tried to pm you but as just having signed up I don't seem to be able to send direct messages yet.

We too land in Perth on the 28th making the move from the UK. We booked a holiday let yesterday until the 12 Dec. we were wondering how much you were thinking of charging over this period as it would make the transition of finding a long term rental a fair bit easier.

We have only heard positive things about Kingsley. We are a family of 4 (myself, wife and 2yr twins) both of us have owned property and rented one out, so we know what it is like and would look after your home as ours.

Are you looking for whole period until end of Jan 2015 when we return, yes Kingsley is a great spot as Had a good look around for. Some time before decided on Kingsley

cheers for now

dave

QUOTE=Pilotg2;118432]Hi Lammy, tried to pm you but as just having signed up I don't seem to be able to send direct messages yet.

We too land in Perth on the 28th making the move from the UK. We booked a holiday let yesterday until the 12 Dec. we were wondering how much you were thinking of charging over this period as it would make the transition of finding a long term rental a fair bit easier.

We have only heard positive things about Kingsley. We are a family of 4 (myself, wife and 2yr twins) both of us have owned property and rented one out, so we know what it is like and would look after your home as ours.

• 2 weeks later...