Furnished Rental

Vic321

Hi Guys

Hoping to be moving in the 6 weeks or less (just waiting on 1 form for the car) Just wondering if anyone knows of any sites i can have browse through? Will will be looking for a furnished rental till we can find somewhere to live and looking in the Secret Harbor area. :smile:

Thanks

Vic

• 2 weeks later...

Try Gumtree.com.au prior to our arrival last year we booked furnished accommodation for 4 weeks through Airbnb but it was very expensive way.

If I was to do it again i would definitely check out Gumtree as often people rent their homes out for a few months whilst they are travelling and if the dates work for you and you can be flexible on location it can save you lots of $$ which is always a good thing :0)

We stayed in a furnished rental in Warnbro just up the road and it was great while we searched for our long term rental in Secret Harbour.

It was $620 a week plus bills but it had wifi and was great little base. If you want more details or her contact email pm me and I'll send you the info.