• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree2Likes

Thread: So many rentals in Clarkson?

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Status
      Quote Originally Posted by alycat View Post
      Thanks for the input everyone, I've taken to also looking at the crime stats on the wa police website and in the past 12 months Clarkson has had around 177 assaults& burglaries in the past year (suburbs below burns beach rd are around the 50 mark for both) so I think it might give it a miss!

curious to know what Quinn's rocks is like? @The Brownsx5 ?
      We are in what classed as old Quinns so nearer Mindarie and we are glad we bought here. There has been a few break ins (cars etc) but we haven't seen anything around us. We are close to beaches there's a dog beach as well, Shops, cafes, plenty of choice with doctors, dentists and schools two private ( good reps) and public schools. Freeway is getting closer so driving to the city will be even easier, sports club. There's Aldi, Coles & Woolworths a short drive away as well as a small shopping centre, close to Joondalup if you want to go bigger. There's is also a lot of Brits & Irish up this end.

Hope this helps, I tried to think of all the reasons we choose here as to the other two areas we started with.
      When we first came over we were in Kewdale (close to city) holiday rental then looked SOR but decided to go NOR and just have gone slightly more North with each move, though I'm not sure if I'd go any further North but that's personal choice I prefer older houses as you get more land for your money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Alway smile, then everyone wonders what you are up to

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Status
      Quote Originally Posted by The Brownsx5 View Post
      We are in what classed as old Quinns so nearer Mindarie and we are glad we bought here. There has been a few break ins (cars etc) but we haven't seen anything around us. We are close to beaches there's a dog beach as well, Shops, cafes, plenty of choice with doctors, dentists and schools two private ( good reps) and public schools. Freeway is getting closer so driving to the city will be even easier, sports club. There's Aldi, Coles & Woolworths a short drive away as well as a small shopping centre, close to Joondalup if you want to go bigger. There's is also a lot of Brits & Irish up this end.

Hope this helps, I tried to think of all the reasons we choose here as to the other two areas we started with.
      When we first came over we were in Kewdale (close to city) holiday rental then looked SOR but decided to go NOR and just have gone slightly more North with each move, though I'm not sure if I'd go any further North but that's personal choice I prefer older houses as you get more land for your money.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Status
      Ah I see. Could you tell me from which road is considered ' old quinns'? Thanks

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Status
      Not 100% sure where the change over is sorry.
      There's a few groups on FB so might be worth when you see something you like, ask about the area.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Status
      That's ok.. I had a look on fb and not sure which one to join. Any suggestions on which groups would be good to ask questions about the suburbs? Thanks

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Status
      Try the Clarkson, mindarie, Quinns, Merriwa, Butler & Jindalee residents group

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Status
      Try the Clarkson, mindarie, Quinns, Merriwa, Butler & Jindalee residents group

Honestly there is good places & bad in all suburbs.
      From what I've seen the further north you go the newer the house. New houses are lovely here but a lot have a small garden though there are loads of parks with each suburb. The older houses normally have a bit more land to them.
      I'd say if you children are close to school age then base your questions around schools as well, especially if going public.

So first question.... New or old

Budget.... this narrows it down, if it's too cheap there's normally a reason

Next ..... Schools

If you want to be close to public transport and so on.....

abc

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Status
      Lived quite happily in Clarkson or Clark vegas as we liked to call it, for over 8 years, still have friends there that are happy with the place, good & bad everywhere, I always say if you look for trouble, you will find it!! We have moved now, not because it was bad, just wanted a change of scenery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12