Whole house furniture/appliance package in Ocean Reef

Patrick Burch

Moving back to UK on 15th April. We live in ocean reef and are clearing out our rental property the day before but could sell things earlier if needed. We have a large corner sofa with for stool (bough new for 1000 dollars) bought less than a year ago and still under warranty. Indoor table with six chairs, out door table with six chairs, 1 coffee table, 2 side tables and another small sofa bed. 1 double bed and 2 double mattresses all less than a year old. We also have a Hoover, iron, ironing board and kitchen pack (plates, utensils, etc). There is also a food sized fridge/freezer and washing machine. If any one is relocating at this time, there is every thing you need to setup home. We will sell items separately but would rather one buyer as more convenient. The lot is on offer for only 1450 dollars. A real bargain and about a third of what it cost new.

Hi Patrick, thanks for the reply and the additional pictures provided. I am still very keen. I will drop the storage company an email just to get an idea on costings.

I am away this week with the kids as easter half term so struggling for a Skype call, as in a static caravan in North Wales, accessing email is fine.

Any chance of a pic of the bed and coffee table. The rest is fine.

If you can give me a day or so to email the storage company.

Also an idea on sending you the funds from the UK.

Thanks Neil.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2350[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2351[/ATTACH]Our children are using the bed at the moment but it is a full size double bed with adult mattress. Neek if you want to go ahead with this we need to sort it/give a deposit in the next 24-36 hours as otherwise we will have to sell separately as we are leaving soon. you can transfer money to our uk account using xe.com for the exchange rate

IMG_6142.jpg

IMG_6148.jpg

Hi Patrick. Many thanks for the additional pictures. After a few days of emailing various storage company's to try and get the cost down, I am going to have to pass the monthly cost is fine however the cost of collection is the one that prices me out. As cheapest I can get is $450. So the with the monthly storage looking at $1000 on top of your price. Sorry. Otherwise would of taken this as would of been ideal. Good luck on getting rid.

Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk