Car hire

KLJ 91

Hi.

Are there any members that can share their experience on car hire on arrival to Perth. We land at 5pm on 29th August and are requiring to hire a car for 4 weeks, we have looked at the main hire firms, however we were just hoping someone may be able to provide us with some good value companies.

Thanks in advance.

Promote my company ????? Am just trying to help a pom in need out .. I dont need to promote my company

Up to you, just letting you know that under our business rules you can create a signature - but if you don't need the business then ok. Only trying to be helpful.

Bayswater Car Hire (No Birds) are a very good option pricewise, but they do not operate from the airport and you have to go to their office in East Perth to pick the vehicle up.... not sure what time the office closes though as I think it is just office hours.

There is a company airportrentals.com.au who are brokers.... you can check out different hire cars through them. I always use them when I travel within Australia and the prices they have got for me have always been better than those I could get direct with the car hire company.

• Like 1

No Birds (Bayswater Car Rental) not only are one of the cheapest at $25 a day for a new Corolla but their excess is very small and so is their waiver which takes the excess down to zero.

Only drawback is their opening hours, they're a short taxi (uber) ride away but they'll be closed by the time you get there. Where are you stopping? As they also have offices in the city and at Subiaco.

Bayswater Car Hire (No Birds) are a very good option pricewise, but they do not operate from the airport and you have to go to their office in East Perth to pick the vehicle up.... not sure what time the office closes though as I think it is just office hours.

Or go to the office in Bayswater .. as it's closer.

• 2 weeks later...