Hi. I have just got the ielts results today to enable me to progress to submitting an anmac application for my nursing skills assessment prior to submitting an eoi for visa 189. I passed the ielts and i have read the whole of the anmac website but i just have some questions please anyone?

1 - Do you think i should be able to submit this myself or is it difficult and i may need a migration officer?

2 - Not sure what ANZSCO code to put. I work in District Nursing and have done this since September 2012 so it is all new to me and am still learning so for my boss to write a statement with competencies might be a bit strange as there are things i am not competent in. I did work as a surgical nurse for 2 years prior to this. It looks like that I need to put my current position down as an ANZSCO code. I do not have three years experience in nursing so cannot claim extra 5 points for this but would it be worthwhile getting a statement/reference off my current boss and then one off my old boss where i was fully competent even though i do not really need to do that. I cannot see the harm (i know it would be under a different ANZSCO code).

3 - Certifying copies - a legal practitioner - is this a solicitor?

4 - An initial registration certificate - would NMC be able to provide me with that as i have lost mine?

Thank you kindly. I hope you can help/advise.

Hi,

I think ill get my wife to jump on and help -she is a nurse. We did it ourselves quite straight forward its just alot of paper gathering and being organised, i would get all your copies signed at the magistrates court by a jp then you are covered for all bodies then.My wife had 13 years experience as a reanl nurse but we jst used the code for registered nurse.

I think NMC will provide initial cert may only send something direct to where it needs to go not sure and will charge you £34 for the pleasure not sure if you need 2 of these i know we had something from then but if you do 2 at once its same price.

Paul.

Hi. I have just got the ielts results today to enable me to progress to submitting an anmac application for my nursing skills assessment prior to submitting an eoi for visa 189. I passed the ielts and i have read the whole of the anmac website but i just have some questions please anyone?

1 - Do you think i should be able to submit this myself or is it difficult and i may need a migration officer?

2 - Not sure what ANZSCO code to put. I work in District Nursing and have done this since September 2012 so it is all new to me and am still learning so for my boss to write a statement with competencies might be a bit strange as there are things i am not competent in. I did work as a surgical nurse for 2 years prior to this. It looks like that I need to put my current position down as an ANZSCO code. I do not have three years experience in nursing so cannot claim extra 5 points for this but would it be worthwhile getting a statement/reference off my current boss and then one off my old boss where i was fully competent even though i do not really need to do that. I cannot see the harm (i know it would be under a different ANZSCO code).

3 - Certifying copies - a legal practitioner - is this a solicitor?

4 - An initial registration certificate - would NMC be able to provide me with that as i have lost mine?

Thank you kindly. I hope you can help/advise.

Hi Edzi, there is a nurses thread on here, you could try putting your query on there, you may get more answers.