Little dogs??

bugsyburrell

VS - loving the pyjamas.

Bugsby - what a lovely gift for your daughter to help her with her impending move. You did make me giggle that people think everything is bigger in Oz, even the dogs:laugh:

We are taking our Terrier Cross and our pint size Beagle so another two little uns to add to the pack:frown:

As part of our agreement in moving to Perth our daughter has persuaded us to adopt another member to our every growing family in the shape of a little/toy/micro dog but.....she's now panicking saying they don't breed small dogs in Perth?

Is this true? Is Perth roaming with Great Danes and afghan hounds?

My girls are desperate to get a dog! But im not keen on picking up poo. !!

I love the idea of having a dog but i also think they are a tie. We have a cat and he's fab. Comes and goes as he pleases.

Jo

My girls are desperate to get a dog! But im not keen on picking up poo. !!

I love the idea of having a dog but i also think they are a tie. We have a cat and he's fab. Comes and goes as he pleases.

Jo

That is a good bit with little dogs. Mine produces a poo about the size of a marble.

I wouldnt say they are tie. More that they are a part of the family that needs to be thought about. We had cats in the UK and my wife surprised me when she said she wanted a dog. But, she would not be without him now. The two are inseperable. I dont think she would ever have a cat now - just not the same as a dog. A cat stays with you just because it suits the cat as long as you provide food and shelter. Their pretty ruthless. Dogs stay because they really want to. Our little fella misses his mum like mad when she goes out

That is a good bit with little dogs. Mine produces a poo about the size of a marble.

I wouldnt say they are tie. More that they are a part of the family that needs to be thought about. We had cats in the UK and my wife surprised me when she said she wanted a dog. But, she would not be without him now. The two are inseperable. I dont think she would ever have a cat now - just not the same as a dog. A cat stays with you just because it suits the cat as long as you provide food and shelter. Their pretty ruthless. Dogs stay because they really want to. Our little fella misses his mum like mad when she goes out

im clearly not a dog person lol ! I was just like my girls when I was little but my mum and dad wouldn't let me have one for the same reasons we don't have one. But I may change my mind when we get to oz :-)

girls would love it !

Our cat is def part of our family, but he may get fed elsewhere.

Hey Fi , your dogs birthday and we left UK exactly 6 yrs ago today !!!!!!!

Happy leaving UK day then Nick.

So today we can both say we know exactly what we were doing six years ago:laugh: Are you and your good lady doing anything special then this weekend to celebrate? Or is every weekend with you a special event:tongue:

I`m just printing off a curry voucher for tomorrow (groupon) .........will make a change to go out and eat as MIL will baby sit pepper .......:wink:.......I do probs talk to pepper differently to the children .........did you bring your babies with you then ?

yes we came first and they followed later. Cost a fortune but so worth.

all my family say I talk to the boys differently. I speak dog :confused:

Thanks Lol.

Yes their doing great now, outside chewing on their birthday bones.

Is everything going ok with the hooligans? No probs re Byford?

Yep so far so good. I think as Byford are not accepting any bookings after 1 Nov, the Hooligans won't have many faces to see. They are in from the 17th. Spoke to their "travel consultant" and there have been a few flight cancellations in Sept due to low numbers, but I will see, I trust them and I know they will soon let me know if there is a problem.