Short term rentals and hire cars

Shirleyt

[h=2]icon6.png Short term furnished rental and car hire[/h]

Hi, came out to Perth a couple of weeks ago(I will post more about that when I get time) and we are staying at a property called Sea Breeze in Mindarie .We rented the house from a very helpful lady called Kim Willets .The house is in a good spot by the shops and about a 15 minute walk to Mindarie harbour.The house is beautiful and much better than I had hoped . All the things we needed were in the house , as all we came with was clothes and shoes . The kids are in the lovely pool . As with most Australian rentals you have to pay up front plus a bond , so it is always a bit of a worry wether the owner is bonafide so I would recommend looking at this ladies rentals.Also she put us on to Mindarie car hire .They have been excellent ,we had a few cases so in with the deal they picked us up from the airport in a people carrier and drop us to the rental and even gave us the keys to the rental ,arranged by Kim . The hire car we had booked was there waiting for us and they sorted us out with a sat nav ( invaluable) and a WA legal booster seat .At least we could get used to driving on strange roads in a quiet suburb .Last time I hired a car from hertz at the airport , but then you have to drive on big , complicated roads straight away .I have posted this because after all the stress of containers and a long flight if the house and transport is difficult it can really stress you out .This way you get dropped off and then you can relax or go for a nap before tackling the unfamiliar roads .hope it is of help.