Commuting to ellenbrook

Martins

Hi guys. Looking for some advice. Looking a suburb that would make a commute to ellenbrook not too far but be in a good enough distance to the beach??? My hubbie is in the cbd and needs to drive to work so there is that to consider! Plus.... We don't want to spend a fortune on rent. I have been looking at maps but I just don't know enough about areas. Any info would be great

Ellenbrook is quite hard to get to from the CBD as there are no major roads. So anything half way between is still a chore.

And it's no where near the beach.

I'd almost suggest Guildford (if you can put up with the planes and trains), as then you could commute to the CBD on the train, it's quick-ish to get up to Ellenbrook, and you've the river as a replacement for the beach.

Or I'd look around the Freeway/Reid junction .. but then, I wouldn't.

Hi,

I commute to Ellenbrook from Kingsley and hubby works in the CBD, we find that it works for us, its about a 25 minute drive out to Ellenbrook for me and about a 20 min train ride for hubby. Kingsley is also only about 10 mins drive to the beach. (we are also going to be breaking our lease at the end of this month if you are interested in a rental as we have bought!)

Hi,

I commute to Ellenbrook from Kingsley and hubby works in the CBD, we find that it works for us, its about a 25 minute drive out to Ellenbrook for me and about a 20 min train ride for hubby. Kingsley is also only about 10 mins drive to the beach. (we are also going to be breaking our lease at the end of this month if you are interested in a rental as we have bought!)

Can you send me some info on it please! Thanks

Hi guys. Looking for some advice. Looking a suburb that would make a commute to ellenbrook not too far but be in a good enough distance to the beach??? My hubbie is in the cbd and needs to drive to work so there is that to consider! Plus.... We don't want to spend a fortune on rent. I have been looking at maps but I just don't know enough about areas. Any info would be great

you might be better off living in Ellenbrook and your hubby commutes to the CbD, at least this way only one of you will have the commute, Ellenbrook is a lovely place to live

Hi,

I agree, Kingsley is ideal. I work throughout Ellenbrook and Aveley, it is just 25mins down Gnangara Road. For the CBD you have Whitfords and Greenwood station at either end so the city is easy. It's a nice area also, which helps.