Botox

Emsylou602

Question for the ladies... And possibly men!

i used to have Botox and occasional fillers in the UK with a registered nurse who had her own private clinic. Mine is starting to wear off and now have the dreaded task of finding someone good. Any ladies out there able to recommend anyone? I live SOR but would be willing to travel for the right person.

thanks!

Question for the ladies... And possibly men!

i used to have Botox and occasional fillers in the UK with a registered nurse who had her own private clinic. Mine is starting to wear off and now have the dreaded task of finding someone good. Any ladies out there able to recommend anyone? I live SOR but would be willing to travel for the right person.

thanks!

I'd recommend this place http://www.skinresus.com.au/ It is north of the river but worth a trip.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Here here will second that. Vanity springs to mind also fear of aging social pressure to look good.

Is it just me, but years ago (giving my age away), plastic surgery seemed so good it was a have they haven't they had anything done ... now it's so bad that the people look worse afterwards than they did before.

Is it just me, but years ago (giving my age away), plastic surgery seemed so good it was a have they haven't they had anything done ... now it's so bad that the people look worse afterwards than they did before.

No Ali your right. Plastic surgeons seem to lack moral ethic in the work place. Money overtakes sensibility. But it all comes to personal choice I suppose. Me I am what I am ........ I will admit I am seeing slight traits of my grandmother looking at me in the mirror some days lolol

I thought this was a forum to help people not judge them!

Not judging, just making an observation about plastic surgery - I'm sure you'll find that I've been helpful in some of my 5,000+ posts on the PP and 21,000+ posts on our sister site PIO.

Hi Budgie, no one was judging you from what I've read. Some people do have different ideas. If you had said where can I buy a bottle of whisky, or a new anti wrinkle cream I'm sure people would have also commented. Please don't get upset as no one would have been attacking you especially Ali, who is a nurse and one of the most loving and caring person you would find.

Ouch touchy subject ......

Just a different perspective on it from different people. Judging is a strong word I suppose. Horses for courses ..... Not everyones view is the same you have to just accept to agree to disagree .....

I don't think it's a touchy subject at all, I just think that someone asked for some help on finding a service they needed and people decided to put in their opinion regarding whether or not people should use that service, I just felt it was a bit unfair for people to offer their opinion when it wasn't asked for. If you don't have any info then don't comment, I don't understand why people need to give a viewpoint on something where a viewpoint wasn't requested.

I don't think it's a touchy subject at all, I just think that someone asked for some help on finding a service they needed and people decided to put in their opinion regarding whether or not people should use that service, I just felt it was a bit unfair for people to offer their opinion when it wasn't asked for. If you don't have any info then don't comment, I don't understand why people need to give a viewpoint on something where a viewpoint wasn't requested.

Its a forum beaut get over it. Pot and kettle. All opions are relevant whether you agree or not .....

You will find that on the forum, sometimes threads become a conversation, which is part and parcel of forum life. Ironically, you haven't commented to give advice to the OP but chose to respond to a comment made on the thread, which is what some of us have also done.

You will find that on the forum, sometimes threads become a conversation, which is part and parcel of forum life. Ironically, you haven't commented to give advice to the OP but chose to respond to a comment made on the thread, which is what some of us have also done.

Back of the net Ali ... Nice reply.