CARS LUVLY CARS, get em while there hot, there luvly

Plimthing

For anyone interested in my 3 Cars please send a pm with your email address and I will post pics to you.

we have:-

2003 Ford Focus 1.8 Blue, will have 200,000kms on it by the time we go...Great runner, economical, seats 5, good size boot. Has usual WA scars from car parks/wildlife. Great car to get you about town and to an from work.

2005 Ford Fiesta 1.6Ghia silver, 80,000kms on it. My wife's run about, again seats 5, nice and tidy. Excellent condition. Very economical.

1971 VW Super Beetle, 66500Miles on clock, Convertible, recon engine, 1600twin port. Drives well, stops well. Its a 44 year old car...simple.

Thanks!

I've just come back from a VW show in Perth..day of the Volkswagen in Victoria Park!

Splitscreen Vans go for megga bucks, just saw one for sale at show for $67000! Beetles, of various quality, can range from a wreck at $1000 up to $20k for a nice show winner. Haven't seen too many square backs for sale, was one at show..but not for sale.

Despite what you may be led to believe, vw's are no longer that popular in Oz..they like the V8 monsters and other similar types that look like every other car on the market.

We had to sell our splitty as Oz tax man wanted too much money too import it.

Generally vw's are in a poor way over here, as there are no MOT's like Uk and they will become death traps very quickly if not looked after.

• 1 month later...

Just an update on the car situation

Down to 2 for sale now!!! Someone fell in love in the Beetle at first sight!

So Ford Focus and Ford Fiesta left!!!!

If no takers they may be in your front garden/ lounge/pool soon!!!! That seems quite popular at moment in WA!

( just kidding, before any high horses are saddled up )

Guest Guest6235

Yep, crazy....the toothless simpleton looked high as a kite....

The one you're on about maybe the one i posted on the thread 'cars driving into homes' last night.

Edited by Guest6235