Kitchen fitter

Damo

Hi, I'm looking for experienced kitchen fitter, initially on a casual basis (as and when needed) but could become permanent. I have been trading for a couple of years now and starting to get established and looking to move onto the next level, so will need someone I can rely on. Work will be mainly in the Perth hills (Mundaring area).

Hi Damo I,m interested in your position of Kitchen Fitter if it is still available

I am in Perth already and looking to add to my work load so casual would be great I have an ABN and my public liability insurance I can do but and scribe joints if required

I have sent you a private message with my Number so give me a call and we can chat

Regards

Gary

Hi Damo I,m interested in your position of Kitchen Fitter if it is still available

I am in Perth already and looking to add to my work load so casual would be great I have an ABN and my public liability insurance I can do but and scribe joints if required

I have sent you a private message with my Number so give me a call and we can chat

Regards

Gary

Hope with works out for you both.....

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am am new to this site and have just noticed your post for a kitchen fitter. We are in the process of moving out to Perth from the UK on a permanent state visa and looking for potential employment opportunities. I am a carpenter/ kitchen fitter and at 48 years of age I have 32 years experience in the construction industry. Can you tell me a bit more about the work you do and if you are still looking for somebody. If you need any further information from me please let me know.

Kind regards,

Ian.

Hi Ian, as stated in the ad I'm looking to grow my business and will need others on casual basis as and when needed, but this could change. Where in Perth are you going to live? If close enough to me we could always get together and have a chat. When are you looking to arrive?

Hope it goes well, Damian

Hello Damian, we are looking at several areas at moment most of which are north of Perth. We came to Perth in September 2012 to initiate the visa's and stayed in Ocean Reef which was amazing. If everything goes to plan we hope to fly out in June/July. Looking at work prospects for myself it looks like Perth is still progressing north with lots of developing suburbs. Do you get involved in the new builds or is it renovations in the established areas that you find work? It is difficult to research work prospects from Britain but I have made a few good contacts in the past few months. Thankyou for getting back to me. Ian.

• 3 weeks later...