Car insurance companies

debra

A good insurance company is only judgeable when you need to make a claim I have found. From personal experience I would stay away from internet based insurance companies because when it comes to a claim, you can get the runaround a fair bit. I now insure with RAC as they are a local organisation and they offer good discounts if you have other insurance with them. HBF and SGIO also have good reputations.

A good insurance company is only judgeable when you need to make a claim I have found. From personal experience I would stay away from internet based insurance companies because when it comes to a claim, you can get the runaround a fair bit. I now insure with RAC as they are a local organisation and they offer good discounts if you have other insurance with them. HBF and SGIO also have good reputations.

Thank you RAC has been the one I've looked at

Thought l would throw my 10c in.... l am with Bingle.com.au yes an online insurance company.. were they good... bloody excellent infact... l had a bingle... and they were brilliant... and everytime they have outquoted everyone l came across.. worth to do a check on how much they will charge you.. l am fully comp and pay less than $450 a year.. that's with my bingle bungle haha..

Hi, need to get car insurance can any one recommend any companies, thanks all.