Want to get fit for summer?

HughAins

Hey guys. I've moved here recently from Manchester and got a job at Goodlife gym in Myaree. Anyone who is themselves looking, or knows anyone who might be interested in starting training please get in touch with me and I will do my best to get you a deal that suits you.

If you're looking for a large gym with top of the range facilities, a new place to try out new group exercise classes, or simply a great environment to meet new people in then Goodlife Health Club is what you're looking for!

Either reply to this message, or PM me and I'll get back to you with some details.

My visa allows me to work for 6 months, but if I do well in the job I can get sponsored and stay in this beautiful place for a few years more. Any help this community can provide would be amazing!

Thank you!

Hey guys. I've moved here recently from Manchester and got a job at Goodlife gym in Myaree. Anyone who is themselves looking, or knows anyone who might be interested in starting training please get in touch with me and I will do my best to get you a deal that suits you.

If you're looking for a large gym with top of the range facilities, a new place to try out new group exercise classes, or simply a great environment to meet new people in then Goodlife Health Club is what you're looking for!

Either reply to this message, or PM me and I'll get back to you with some details.

My visa allows me to work for 6 months, but if I do well in the job I can get sponsored and stay in this beautiful place for a few years more. Any help this community can provide would be amazing!

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum - please look at our business rules regarding advertising.