Mindarie primary school

debra

How long have you been in Oz? We move out there in just under 2 weeks. I have a 1, 6 & 9 yr old. We're moving to Tapping which we've heard is very nice and my brother lives there.

Hi, we have been here 6 weeks , been to perth on visits many times but living here and visiting obviously different, especially when you have children going to school! All the best with your move, you must be excited

Duncraig would be a much better choice, won't be too long before you are thinking of High school and Duncraig beats Mindarie by a long shot, and many of the other private schools North of Scarborough. No personal experience but I looked at the NAPLAN results (like SATS) for Mindarie primary and Year 3 are below the Australian average in everything and year 5 just meeting average so wouldn't be picking it as my top pick if my priority was schooling. Also they run a middle school system there, so kids go off to Kinross College first from Year 7-10 and then head off to Mindarie College for the final two years. The emphasis at Mindarie is more on the non University bound courses which would suit some. Not heard great thing about Kinross college on another discussion site but no personal experience.