What is reasonable

abey1

Baileys is a good priced motel.... also if you like the East Perth location, have a look at Regal Apartments just off Royal St behind the IGA and multi storey carpark. It is on the yellow CAT bus route and friends who have stayed there thought it was OK. Mont Clare Apartments on Hay St East Perth are also pretty good. Riverview on Mount St, Perth are also very centrally located and are good value for money. If you are looking for longer term accommodation than days at a time though, have a look at Stayz or Wotif.com.

Once you are here and at your chosen accommodation, we aways love to hear feedback and suggestions based on peoples' experiences..... so feel free to post!

Baileys is a good priced motel.... also if you like the East Perth location, have a look at Regal Apartments just off Royal St behind the IGA and multi storey carpark. It is on the yellow CAT bus route and friends who have stayed there thought it was OK. Mont Clare Apartments on Hay St East Perth are also pretty good. Riverview on Mount St, Perth are also very centrally located and are good value for money. If you are looking for longer term accommodation than days at a time though, have a look at Stayz or Wotif.com.

Once you are here and at your chosen accommodation, we aways love to hear feedback and suggestions based on peoples' experiences..... so feel free to post!

Thanks Rossmoyne. Yes we might need a place to stay at least for two weeks. Until we find a permanent one. Couldn't find a suitable one at stayz. Must try wotif as well. Thanks for your suggestions. Yeah for sure I'll share my experience how it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk