Perth Meet Up - 9th April 2017

Ktee

I have some great news, I'm not sure if I'm suppose to share it with you all but I don't think John will mind.

Moneycorp have agreed to sponsor this years Perth Meet Up again. I apologise that it isn't in February like the last few years but John is very busy then (if you ask him he may share his good news) and I have another operation due in 2 weeks and numerous hospital visits before.

So so we have chosen the 9th April between 1pm - 3pm at the same venue the Boheme in the city.

If you would like to attend please add your name below then we have a rough idea how many to cater for. Food and drinks will be provided.

It is a great way to meet new people and make some really good friends. Everyone who attended in the past has gone away after making some great contacts and friends. Some have managed to find work through the meet ups, others have found friends for their children. Yes, the event is child friendly.

Please put the date in your diaries and once again join me in thanking @John From Moneycorp for his continued support.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so far we have

Colin (Collie)

'Rossmoyne

Jen78 + 3

KathB35 + 1

Domdom75 (is there a plus 1 here Dom? )

Deb + 1

Louloubelle + 2

Visibadge

Odies + 1

Benj1980 + 1

Debsbb1970 + 3

DXbox + 1

Geordiegirl + 1

Please feel free to add your name to the list. Don't be shy. The last few years meet ups have been great and lots of friends and work contacts have been made through the event.

Ok so far we have

Colin (Collie)

'Rossmoyne

Jen78 + 3

KathB35 + 1

Deb + 1

Louloubelle + 2

Visibadge

Odies + 1

Benj1980 + 1

Debsbb1970 + 3

DXbox + 1

Geordiegirl + 1

KTG + 4, maybe 6

Francis and Sarah + 3

Bottler

Please feel free to add your name to the list. Don't be shy. The last few years meet ups have been great and lots of friends and work contacts have been made through the event.

Ok so far we have

Colin (Collie)

'Rossmoyne

Jen78 + 3

KathB35 + 1

Deb + 1

Louloubelle + 2

Visibadge

Odies + 1

Benj1980 + 1

Debsbb1970 + 3

DXbox + 1

Geordiegirl + 1

KTG + 4, maybe 6

Francis and Sarah + 3

Bottler

Looking forward to seeing everyone.