Car hire NOR

Liz

Hi folks,

I'm not a newbie, but for some reason I couldn't log in so registered again!

We are arriving in just over 7 weeks - YIKES!! We are staying in Connolly for the first 8 weeks and would need a hire car until we buy one. Can anyone recommend a good company in the area? I have googled and emailed several, but it would be good to hear from anyone that has used one and could recommend it to us. Preferably near Connolly.

Cheers

Liz

Guest Allgood Girl

Hi Liz

I live in Currambine nxt to connolly & we always use M2000 in Winton Road,Joondalup for hiring cars when family, friends, newbies have come to Perth. They have always been really good. Nice cars, good deals/rates & close by. I would highly recommend.

Just recently we used another company but cant remember if it was Whitfords Car hire or Joondalup Care hire (they are both based on Winton Road,jndlp aswell). They seemed pretty good aswell & the car was fine, a bit older but that wasnt a problem at all.

Hope this helps, all contact details are on the web.

Good luck

Laura :tongue:

Hi Liz

I live in Currambine nxt to connolly & we always use M2000 in Winton Road,Joondalup for hiring cars when family, friends, newbies have come to Perth. They have always been really good. Nice cars, good deals/rates & close by. I would highly recommend.

Just recently we used another company but cant remember if it was Whitfords Car hire or Joondalup Care hire (they are both based on Winton Road,jndlp aswell). They seemed pretty good aswell & the car was fine, a bit older but that wasnt a problem at all.

Hope this helps, all contact details are on the web.

Good luck

Laura :tongue:

Thanks Laura, I'll have a look at their websites!

Hi, we always use Bayswater car hire and they offer a fantastic longer term deal. They have Toyotoas, either brand new or 1 year old. They are based either at the airport, Baywater, Subiaco or in Fremantle. This the link for them.

http://www.bayswatercarrental.com.au/ratesWA.aspx

Good luck

S & E

Thanks for the link, we have a Toyota Corolla here, so at least we would know the car!