Registering at shool

Guest Donnab76

Guest Donnab76

Hi any info on wen is the best time to contact schools for my kids were not there yet ....... But was worried to leave until we arrive and there are no spaces ':arghh: xx

Hi any info on wen is the best time to contact schools for my kids were not there yet ....... But was worried to leave until we arrive and there are no spaces ':arghh: xx

If you are in boundary for a school they have to take you. If you choose a school and you don't live in the catchment area it is at the discretion of the Principal. Most schools will let you fill out paperwork but will not officially confirm a place for you until you are in boundary. Some schools require you to produce your rental agreement in order to enrol. Where were you looking at?

Guest Donnab76

Hi we were looking at butler jindalee etc but ma hubby's job is in midland so think we' ll need to look in that area and around ......the job is giving relocating and help with rentals so I take it that'll be in the midland area ???? X