Commercial property prices

bugsyburrell

Hi

Looking from the uk, is it me or are the rates of leased commercial properties relatively high?

We are looking to set up an Australian version of our uk business which works thru an online shop so, location and appearances are irrelevant from a customers point of view. Would anyone have any recommendations on locations??

Many thanks

Guest JimmyC

Property prices are high in every Perth sector. Commercial especially.

Your question is too broad. It will take you two hours to drive from one end of the Perth metro area to the other.

Maybe just rent a bigger house and use that......

Hi

Looking from the uk, is it me or are the rates of leased commercial properties relatively high?

We are looking to set up an Australian version of our uk business which works thru an online shop so, location and appearances are irrelevant from a customers point of view. Would anyone have any recommendations on locations??

Many thanks

I've had a look at commercial property prices -- renting and buying. They do seem considerably higher than the UK, but then so are most things. Prices do, however reduce as one moves to less populated areas and as your business doesn't need to be in an area of high footfall or look pretty then I'd have thought it would be easier to get something suitable. As has been suggested an industrial type area might do the job.

Cheers

Ross