flights booked for perth july 2012!

wright4oz

Just wanted to say hi and that I have just booked our one way flights to perth for 9 july :biggrin:

I'm a nurse and am coming out on a 457 visa with my husband and 2 kids (16 & 10). We will probably be heading NOR but haven't arranged a rental yet. If anyone has any helpful hints or is heading out around that time and would like to meet up just let me know.

Claire x

Hi Claire congratulations !! We have just arrived back after validating our visa and I am desperate to get back !! Have you sorted car hire and transfers from the airport?? We used minidaire car hire (query my spelling !!) they were great!! Drop me a line and I will give you there details if you need them , we stayed in a furnished house for 2 weeks and again very good and NOR with lets- perth . Anything I can help with let me know .All the best Debbie x ( we have done it once before!!)

Hiya Claire,

..welll done, as a family we are hoping to move out in Sept. Is your 16 year old male or female. Whatever way i suppose it makes no differnece.. Ive a 16 year old(daugher) who 95% does not want to go.Can we get them talking xx

Hi

Well my 16 year old is male so I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing ha. Luckily he's very excited about going. He'll be finishing his gcse's before we go then we'll have to see when we get there whether its best for him to go to school to complete years 11 and 12 or to college. I think girls find it harder to leave their friends but there will be loads of other teenagers in the same position so I'm sure they will be fine.

Hi Claire congratulations !! We have just arrived back after validating our visa and I am desperate to get back !! Have you sorted car hire and transfers from the airport?? We used minidaire car hire (query my spelling !!) they were great!! Drop me a line and I will give you there details if you need them , we stayed in a furnished house for 2 weeks and again very good and NOR with lets- perth . Anything I can help with let me know .All the best Debbie x ( we have done it once before!!)

thanks debbie I will pm you.

claire